Thursday, June 10, 2010

Matula Herbal Formula™

Mi faccio perdonare del ritardo!



Unfortunately, in this period of examination, dissertation and various thoughts I can not find the time to see a good film and talk in the way I'd do it.


Eye Digger continues to live in my head, the third eye is always open on the forehead and I could continue its work of reflection on cinema and the present. What surrounds this eye, which is the body that contains it, has no time to write! How can we do?

Waiting for a new writing, I propose something a little "elderly", in fact I have written for a competition during the last year of high school. But even at that time, the sunken eyes and how, there you become aware of just reading this article about V FOR VENDETTA brothers Wachoswky !

See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment