Monday, August 23, 2010

How To Put Cheats On Gpsphone On Mac



...I cuccioloni stanno tutti bene...in questa estate ci have been ups and downs .. so hot .. then there was so much rain ... but it all goes more or less the norm ...

September is coming ... and we hope that we can finally announce the good news of the transfer for now ... but only a little advance a date to be held in mid September .. exactly 19 ... hopefully that this time you will be as numerous as ever!


Personally, I apologize if I kept updating my blog .. if I was not able to respond to all email in real time to give thanks for donations for the reconstruction .. if you still are not able to thank as I wanted the mythical "Scrappers" - and to send them photos-you for helping us with their splendid work in the exhibition of photos of March (if any of them reads this post .. favorissimo ports for my most sincere apologies !!).. These last months have been very special to me and very difficult to address, the Elizabeth, Eleanor, France, and Claudia Dome and of course the boys have helped me so much and they're doing it again ... and I hope to return soon, "the little policeman " ever .....( FA)

0 comments:

Post a Comment