Sunday, September 5, 2010

Potterton Performa 28 Manual

Bigiox Revolution!


I recently purchased from the site Play.com, an incomparable resource for us cinephiles, one of the "boxes" I've always dreamed of owning: The Ultimate Matrix Collection. I love the Matrix, not only the first episode, I love the whole trilogy. Even at the time of its release, I enjoyed the dialogues of the second more than the first!

then they want us to not only show it as a hunting trophy on the table? Since this set is full of material, making of and insights on the cultural phenomenon that generated the Matrix, I like to work on different levels. On the one hand maybe focus on the anthropological context in which Matrix has been developed, which come in the minds of visionary brothers Wachowski to understand the motive that prompted them to create a product as complex. On the other hand I'd like to approach the analysis of the film in a serious and professional, always keeping in mind that "kind" of film in front of me. To make myself understood, I would not treat ever Matrix Reloaded or an episode of the Animatrix as a feature on which the Hitchcock film I have to work for the thesis. We must keep in mind the evolution of cinema and its fundamental character of temporality which, often, the critics tend to forget, for exchanging masterpieces of banality and ignoring the real pearls of innovation that the industry is proposing.

It 's a project that I'd like to accomplish because, as I said, the world of the Matrix is \u200b\u200bvery complex and it is on many different levels, being a hybrid form of the perfect action movie and film by film club and it's worth understand something.

approved or not approved?
you like Matrix? Only the first one or the other?
Be heard!



0 comments:

Post a Comment