Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back Door Shove-it Yahoo Pool



I did not want to write again Giancarlo Fornari, because I have his voice inside that asks me to look forward and yells at me because I have not ready money on that piece that I had to publish later this year but returned to the office I found the mailbox piena di messaggi incrociati tra tutti coloro che hanno avuto il privilegio di lavorare con lui in quella stagione pionieristica per la comunicazione pubblica che aveva in lui uno dei suoi artefici principali. Non ne riporto il contenuto, anche perché è facilmente immaginabile, ma noto che si tratta di un caso rarissimo in cui un dirigente viene ricordato con affetto da "sottoposti" oggi così distanti per territorio e/o scelta professionale. Al saluto di Paolo Tenaglia era allegato il bellissimo video di Peter Gabriel che trovate in fondo, scelta azzeccatissima. Prima, l'ultimo saluto a Giancarlo lo lascio alle significative e toccanti parole di lui stesso, pubblicate quando stava benissimo (lo preciso solo perché ciò evita di misunderstand the meaning) web Liberauscita :

Prayer for the Man-Tree
(If and when I am no longer me)
Giancarlo Fornari

Thanks for giving me a second youth
thanks for loving me thank you for reading, playing and talking with me
of everything that interests you and I'm interested
thanks for running with me
to walk with me
the shadows of the woods or hills
colored brooms
thanks to embrace
to make love to me
with the body and heart
to climb up with me as a glider
raised by a warm current
growing up
to tire. And thanks for
when I older than you I can not run anymore
I weakened
I can no longer follow
more tired I find it hard to love
thanks for being with me to support me
to let me put to you because I know that life with
me is not just sex
not just run and play
life is just a smile, a caress, a word
and these will always be able to give them to you
too old.
But if and when I'm gone I
when old age or a dark evil
tore me away from me when something mysterious and unfathomable
I will divide into two
(my soul and my mind my heart forever
projected spaces
my motionless body on a wheelchair) when
reduced tree
I can not even smile at you because I figure most
what are you and what am I
then, we love
part.
I do thank you for what you do
for the Man-Man-Tree
Sasso
Man-Meat
gross body
pure matter without soul light
heartless
without a smile that will
my name but I am no longer me.
I, my love, while you sacrifice one thing for
inert
I will be elsewhere
I a walk in the clouds will be on top
Epomeo
to see the sun rise over the
I Sciliar
playing with a hang-gliding, I
to meditate in a cave Egadi.
I, my love, I
in the books I've read and what I've written
in memory of the people I have met and
have loved me in the eyes of my daughters will
I'll be in your heart
anywhere except in that there
human
stand where I do not recognize
and that it will not
nothing to do with me.
So please, my love, I speak seriously
not want to sacrifice
especially if unnecessary.
When you see that I no longer
just keep me in your memory, do not store
for statistical purposes.
not help me survive
deprived of everything that makes me human
even if you say that God's will.
But if God could love me do this and if
is the same God who has chosen and carefully planned the Holocaust
organizing the massacres
plagues and scourges that afflicted this world
only "to put to the test"
and "make his providential design"
is not a good God
and probably not not a God but only the projection
their poor minds
and you must not listen.
Listen, please, only your heart and mine.
Find the strength in you to help me. Take me with you
for
last trip to a country where good
understand that Men-Men-tree
stone
though they can not express
want to die
not want to be forced to live a life of
rock and tree
no offense
respectable for these entities in the universe.
And you, my love, do not take my mourning
not be sad because my
know that we will meet someday
perhaps a life either processed in two butterflies
or maybe in two swallows fly together
on up to the heavens
and we will have little more to feed the hungry
insects and night we will love the dark
in our nest of straw
with the heart and body
to tire.
Love if you love me
kill me.

Put these words in comparison with the misery of those who choose to establish a "national day for the vegetative state" on the anniversary of the day in which the will of Eluana itself was finally fulfilled after 17 years ( here Micromega 's appeal instead to make the National Day of free choice over their own lives ), and you have a vague idea of \u200b\u200bstellar distance between the size of the giant who left us and that of dwarfs (some even the same age) in apparent good health but still allows you to rage and grieve.
And now the floor to Peter Gabriel is best ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment